Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love you purchase, but if something doesn't work out, we got you.
Can I return it?
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be unworn and unwashed in addition to being deodorant, make-up and damage free.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned. This includes:
- Intimates, Face Masks and Jewelry
- Hats and Beanies
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
- Gift cards
- Custom Orders
How do I return it?
- It sucks that there's a problem with your merch, and we'll figure out how to make it right. We address each return personally, on a case by case basis. To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Can I exchange it?
- Please contact us immediately if you want to exchange your item as part of the return process, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen. However, we cannot guarantee exchanges or holds due to limited inventory.
- If you have your heart set on a specific item, we suggest you place a separate order for that item while we work on the return for the other item.
What if my item is damaged?
- We know it sucks if something is banged up when it arrives. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think an item in your order is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. We personally take a look at everything and we'll figure out a way to make it right.
Do you do refunds?
- If you are sending an item back to us, you will receive a refund in the form of store credit.
You can contact us with any questions at email@example.com.